Sunday, May 20, 2012

Perhaps the Official Theme of Basic D&D?

You take my life, but I'll take yours too.
You fire your musket but I'll run you through.

Metal and D&D go together like Coffee and Donuts, Peas and Carrots, Weed and Cheetos. The Trooper struck me as, to the best of my knowledge, Basic D&D is the only edition with simultaneous action rounds when initiative ties. Maybe AD&D, but I forget.



This video is The Iron Maidens, an Iron Maiden cover band. If you have not heard of them (I only did Friday) they are pretty awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I now inspired that after one of our Total Party Kills that we all reroll hot warrior chicks.

    Is it wrong that I was never a fan of Iron Maiden but I think these gals rock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no issues playing a hot chick, or maybe a killer drag queen?

    I was never big into Maiden either, but these chicks haz the awesome.

    ReplyDelete