Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Damn, It Feels Good to be a 2nd Level Gangsta

Last night's assault on the Croney-Pit of Goblin Genital Mutilation was a tough one. We lost Ernest the Drunken Door Opener, which was not pleasant, and Ras the Outlaw Mage to his own stupidity. Fortunately, the Lohanites all survived, and I reached 2nd level. I now have 12 hit points, which is four-times what I had prior. Sadly, you get little else with second level, save a new title. The ability to withstand two hits is worth the wait.

If you need me, I'll be at the Coffin Nail, mackin' on the one-handed serving wench.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you picked a picture where the character has some age. Like the grey hair came in at 2nd level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things Bill has seen? It is entirely possible. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Bill probably looks more like that bully kid from The Simpsons.

    ReplyDelete